Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cars, and Trucks, and Planes, Oh My!

This is Sam at his best. Josh's boss gave us this Richard Scarry book "Cars and Trucks and Things That Go" and we thought we'd see if Sam liked it. Turn up your volume and see for yourself! It's a little fuzzy because I standing far away and zooming in so I wouldn't distract him with the camera. It's a little long, but it's fun.

9 comments:

The Begleys said...

Too cute! I love how babies never let you finish reading the page...they are too anxious to turn and move on to the next page.

Mary said...

So cute! Kristina, thanks for sharing that!

Love you!

Mary

ashley said...

that is so cute how excited he gets!

Kristy Rolph said...

Kristina that is sooooo cute!!! It is fun to see the boys because Noah is exactly the same. I wish we lived closer so they could play and be little buddies. Maybe next year we will who knows. Anyways, that was way cute. They are all getting so big!! Love you guys, kristy

Abby said...

Is there anything more validating than a kid being so pleased by something as simple as a book? I love it! I hope he stays that way forever and never EVER throws a tantrum like the one yesterday that made me cry or the one today that made me almost go into labor...why did I have to spoil that beautiful moment? He is perfectly adorable!

JoMamma said...

That was magical. I love watching his excitement with each new page. Thanks for sharing.

Mags said...

I miss those boys even more when I see this...we live too far!!! That was so adorable. The girls would have fun playing with them I'm sure.

Lisa Michelle said...

Sam is too cute! He gets so excited!! Is his hair getting blonde(er) or is it just my eyes? Great video. :)
ps - yes, we are having a boy. And Bryce is glad someone got a kick out of his foxy story. :)

Suzie Petunia said...

I think he likes it!! Oh, he is just so cute!