1. Order of importance to me: Family, love, career, pride, money.
2. Descriptions of people's personalities: me-cute; Josh-unapproachable; my enemies-gross; my life-calm.
3. Heidi-someone I'll never forget; Melanie-a true friend; Josh-someone I really love; Dad-my twin soul; Mom-someone I'll remember for the rest of my life.
This is hilarious. Josh is anything but unapproachable and my life is anything but calm. I think it's funny that my subconscious thinks my personality is "cute." My conscious mind thinks it dorky. I can't think of any enemies at the moment, but evidentially you don't want to meet them; they are "gross!" I also don't think I will remember Heidi and my mom in the same way, but then again Heidi and I did spend more than half of the weekends spending the night at each others' houses in 9th grade, so I'm pretty sure I will never forget her. Josh is definitely my true love, so it got that part about him right.
Let me know if you want a copy of this scientific test and I'll email it to you.
Goodnight.
7 comments:
I'm happy to hear that I had such a great impact on you that you'll never forget me! When you have alzheimer's and you babble on and on about "Heidi" what are your kids going to think?
Send me the quiz. Sounds fascinating!
Hmmm. I may as well just make up my own survey and results right here and now. Can we say I look like Heidi Klum and I am selfless and giving all the time and have no enemies? What the heck, put me down for a "cute" personality too (instead of an obnoxious talk a lot one:) That was fun!
Send me a copy! That sounds fun. We just got back in town and I've had fun catching up on your blog!!
That's sounds like a cute test, send me it too! I thought it was cute what you said about boys and girls and how they act their gender even as infants!! It is so true, I am in nursery and all the girls get out the dollies and dress up stuff and all the boys get out the cars and tools!!! It's amazing to see actually! We miss you guys so much and wish we could visit soon!!
Whoa, I waited too long to catch up and now you have a bunch of new ones!! I always love little quizzes that tell me who I am. And I love the article about parents of multiples...its a good thing you started out really sane (it gives you a little leeway.) And your post about the Unsafeway was hilarious...may you make many good memories with the new one!
Thanks for the link to your personal blog! So fun! I love that you are a mom of twins and feel like you are nutty...it happens to the best of us!:) Isn't motherhood great? Full of adventures and I've never been so worn out in my life!
You're in the DC area, right? We are in Utah for now, but oh man we wish we lived in the east! It would be so awesome! Now I'm super excited to catch up on your blog! I always love seeing your dad when I go to St. Louis to visit my parents...he gives me updates on you, but now we have the blog, so PERFECT!:)
Well said.
Post a Comment