Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stupid is as stupid does

I've been stupid lately. Here is my list of notes to self:

1. Never let toddlers eat chocolate chip-pumpkin muffins in the family room.

2. Lock up the toilet bowl brush and disinfect pumpkin bucket.
3. Juice at lunch = no naps.

4. Buy a lock for the fridge.

5. Get a picture of the cowboy and the Indian together.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm amazed when people can get their twins in the same picture... and I believe that when they are in the same picture and both are smiling that photoshop must be involved.

Leese said...

Oh I am SO laughing! Why DO kids love the toilet bowl brush? Let me know if you find a lock for the fridge - Dillon is going to break the shelves one day from clibing on them! He even takes out the milk and drinks it right from the jug! Their costumes are SO adorable! They'll have lots of fun trick-or-treating!

mo said...

Yeah, sometimes we only learn by experience. Your boys are so darn cute in their costumes! I wish they could come to my door.

JoMamma said...

You cracked me up. I love the toilet brush in the bucket. I'm sure you have cleaned it by now.

They look adorable in their costumes. Have fun trick-or-treating

Julie said...

Not as bad as Katy (Jolly) finding 5 of her friend's siblings drinking KoolAid out of the toilet bowl with straws while the tired mother was napping. Your boys are sooo adorable and I'm so glad I got to spend just a few hours with them last month to get to know them.

Suzie Petunia said...

Mama said there'd be days like this... :) (I really don't think "there'd" is a real contraction.)

You're doing a good job, mom.