This morning before breakfast Sam and Michael opened their package from Grandma. Well, Michael opened it. The books are darling and they love them! I hope you can get this video to play. I am terrible at taking movies, but at least you can hear them say "thanks." They also keep saying "Grammy" for Grandma and Michael thought he saw Moroni on the back of the ABC's book, so he keeps saying "Ni" which is Moroni's nickname at our house.

5 comments:
Ok, I've said it amillion times before and I'm sure I'll say it way more than that again - but they are just SO adorable! I love seeing their videos! Almost like they're here :)
We have LOVED watching this! The girls kept wanting to play it over and over. They are too cute and I want to scoop them up and smooch 'em! You must have so much fun with them. I love the blog makeover, too, looks great!
Those cute little babies are turning into handsome little boys! Their little words are adorable!
I'm way behind--just saw this today. So cute! We love seeing the boys grow. It's so fun to hear them learning to talk. Can't wait to see you!
I miss them so much, I just about started to cry as I saw these posts. They are so adorable!
Post a Comment