One.
Two.
Three.
Hiya, Cowboy! He's just discovered this hat and can't leave it alone. He puts it on first thing in the morning and it's the last thing he says goodbye to at night. He wears it outside to ride his bike. He loves it and and I am so excited because I've been planning on him being a cowboy but didn't know how I would get this hat-hater to keep the cowboy hat on. He took care of that problem himself and I can't wait to see him with a little bandanna tied around his neck.
Sam, of course, is going to be an Indian!
3 comments:
I love it when the kids what to be what you want them to be for Halloween! LOL! Still working on Kate and Bryan for this year. They're both becoming too opinionated!
cowboy and indian! perfect. they are sooo cute! can't wait to see the costumes.
Oh...I never consider the endless of possibilities for darling "twin" costumes! I love the hat. Matt has been dressed up as speed racer for a week now. I'm scared to death he'll wear the costume until Halloween and then be sick of it and want something new the night before. But I don't have the heart to take the costume away...it is so fun when they find something they love!
Post a Comment