After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Soccer Practice
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sharp Dressed Men
Just showing off the little dudes in their Sunday duds.
I was in the choir seats yesterday when they walked into the chapel behind their dad and took my breath away. They are getting so big and so handsome.
3 comments:
Oh, I LOVE sweater vests!!! They are my new favorite thing. I put Travis in one yesterday and he just looked so CUTE. Your boys are sooo handsome.
They do look so handsome. Boys in Sunday clothes are so sharp.
If Matt had his way he would dress Hunter and Mason up in vests every Sunday (even in the summer). Your little dudes look soooo cute.
Post a Comment