I just weeded the backyard and found the ant nest! I put 2 ant "traps" out there and hope they all die a quick death and leave my house alone.
Michael just smushed a ladybug across the patio and then said, "Oh, the ladybug is sad." Sam added, "cause you crushed it."
4 comments:
Hahaha.... I would be sad to if someone crushed me.
I love the astute, sensible life cycle observations made by children! We smush lots of things here...
Boys are funny. I love your last post, btw, and thanks for your encouraging comment on mine! I HATE insects, and when I meet my maker I may have to answer to a LOT of muders...good luck with those ants. (Can you get M to stomp on the ants instead of the lbugs?)
Oh, I miss you and your boys so much Kristina! They are so cute, that story's really funny. By the way, JC really likes how Michael says "JC Rice" when he hears someone mention Jaycee in your ward. I think it makes him feel special:)
Post a Comment