After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Soccer Practice
Friday, October 23, 2009
The Music Man
After a good night's sleep and on a more positive note I proudly present Professor Harold Hill!
Where did he get the perfect getup? I forget to show my kids good old musicals. Shame on me! Although you should see Cubby perform like Jack the pumpkin king...somehow not quite as cute and wholesome. Loved his concentration, by the way. Is he a method actor?
It's actually not his Halloween costume, although I thought about it. It's a British palace guard costume from my sister. It looks like the Music Man's uniform so that's what he plays in it. He loves watching the movie and singing the songs from it and being the band leader.
He's going to be Luke Skywalker for Halloween, a much deeper obsession of his!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love it so very very much. Adorable. I need to try on his hat.
Where did he get the perfect getup? I forget to show my kids good old musicals. Shame on me! Although you should see Cubby perform like Jack the pumpkin king...somehow not quite as cute and wholesome.
Loved his concentration, by the way. Is he a method actor?
That was so cute. Is this his halloween costume?
It's actually not his Halloween costume, although I thought about it. It's a British palace guard costume from my sister. It looks like the Music Man's uniform so that's what he plays in it. He loves watching the movie and singing the songs from it and being the band leader.
He's going to be Luke Skywalker for Halloween, a much deeper obsession of his!
Post a Comment