Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's a Girl!

We had our ultrasound appointment today and the baby is a girl! We both had feelings like it might be a girl, but you never know until you see for yourself! We are so excited. Sam has been saying it's "Baby Anna" all along. Looks like he's right!

11 comments:

JoMamma said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for the new addition of your family.

Emma Jo said...

Oh happy happy! I love the older brother dynamic...and two older brothers? Adorable. How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

COngratulations!!!! That will be so fun!!

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, happy, happy, happy day! Think of all the possibilities...the bows, the black patent leather shoes, the crisp gingham dresses...there is something special about a daughter! And she is the luckiest girl on earth to have 2 adoring big brothers!!!

Heidi said...

Hooray! Hooray! Time for me to getting looking for a fancy dress wtih bell for you. My mom always said there was only one girl she'd get that kind of dress for--Kristina's little girl!

Lindsay said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!

Brooke said...

Wahoo!

Abby said...

So, so happy! What a great little mix you'll have! And I love that you all sort of knew...cool.
Cubby told me that this one was a girl, and when I said how do you know it's a girl and not a boy he said, because the next one is a boy...oh brother! In that case we hope it's just kids saying the darndest things. From where I sit, three sounds just fine.

ashley said...

yeah! girls are so much fun!

Mary said...

So exciting!!!! We're so happy for you guys! We are both feeling that same way right now....but...again we'll have to wait and see! :)

Juliet said...

How exciting. We are so excited for you!