After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Ahh brothers! Isn't it lovely when they are actually nice to eachother? Seriously, that never happens at our house. But I think that has more to do with Jack not speaking English yet.
Nothing like some good ooey gooey sibling love. Just wait until their little baby sister is on the scene...you'll be mopping yourself up off the floor I bet.
6 comments:
Oh how sweet are they!?!?!?! Precious.
Ahh brothers! Isn't it lovely when they are actually nice to eachother? Seriously, that never happens at our house. But I think that has more to do with Jack not speaking English yet.
So precious!
can they be any sweeter!? LOVE IT! miss them...and their parents, of course!
Such sweet boys and it is so good you are recording these moments!
Nothing like some good ooey gooey sibling love. Just wait until their little baby sister is on the scene...you'll be mopping yourself up off the floor I bet.
Post a Comment