Well, sometimes we do this:
Making gingerbread men! After Christmas, but still a fun wintertime activity.
We had just watched an episode of "Little B*ear" where he made them with his friend and her grandmother. When they weren't looking, the gingerbread men got up and ran away! Good thing ours didn't!
They were fun to decorate . . .
and eat!
(Michael is in his "Fireman S*am" outfit from Aunt Debbie.)
Then there's the dress-up obsession. The latest is Batman and Robin.
The Dynamic Duo.
That nickname might just stick to these guys!
Come play with us any time! You never know what we'll be up to!
(Michael is in his "Fireman S*am" outfit from Aunt Debbie.)
That nickname might just stick to these guys!
7 comments:
For real. I don't know when my days got so busy that I couldn't just hang out with people while our kids played. We would come play with you in a heartbeat. Your kids could enlighten my kids with a little Music Man and creativity/imagination and mine could boss yours around (because they are good at that) and then maybe they could quote a little Seven Brides for Seven Brothers because my girls love it and maybe your boys would like it too. Long winded? Sorry. I like the thought of playing with you guys.
Oh how I wish we could come over and play!
Right up Cubby's alley! Truly, they would have SO much fun together (especially if yours didn't mind being bossed around by mine:)
And Little Bear can be so very odd, yet it totally grew on me. I know of what episode you speak!
I love the Batman and Robin costumes. Looks like hours of fun! (And the gingerbread boys look delicious. I would like to eat one with red hots on it right now!)
Looks like they are lots of fun! I can't believe how big they seem to me now - they are in sunbeams?! Sounds like you are having fun in California!
I've been really behind in reading your blog and I have been enjoying myself for the last little while! I love your creativity and the imagination of your boys. The Thanksgiving post made me appreciate even more all that you did to make our visit there so comfortable and "delicious!" All of the food was AMAZING! Thank you again for such a special week for us! Love you all!!!
Your Dynamic Duo are getting so big! Such cute boys with HUGE personalities! Love the costumes.
Post a Comment