After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Soccer Practice
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Exercise TV
On a rainy morning, we decided to pep things up with a little exercise TV! It's was more fun for me to watch than it will be for you, but the grandparents might enjoy it!
My name is Robert and I am a Marketing Coordinator for Exercise TV. I would love to get in touch with you about questions regarding Exercise TV, its content and other stuff. If you could email me at ExTVRob@gmail.com, I would love to be able to ask you some questions.
4 comments:
Hahaha so cute! Glad they got their workout in, ha! We miss you guys! Hope you're feeling good!
Yeah it looks like they have a bit of weight to lose!
Try watching the kids do yoga. It is my all time favorite!
i love it! those two are so darn cute! my boys like to work-out with me...brady does "push-ups" they're hilarious!
Hello,
My name is Robert and I am a Marketing Coordinator for Exercise TV. I would love to get in touch with you about questions regarding Exercise TV, its content and other stuff. If you could email me at ExTVRob@gmail.com, I would love to be able to ask you some questions.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment