I put Anna in this cute dress and had a photo shoot. She is getting so big and is so happy! She's always smiling and gets excited when the boys come up to talk to her. She's going to be so lucky to have these sweet big brothers!
And for fun, here's Sam loading a book into his backpack. It's Bill O'Rielly. He pulled it off the shelf himself. I guess FOX has a future audience.
Here's Michael and Dad in the "library." The boys love taking books off of the shelf and are learning the letter sounds. This is Michael's favorite letter book. It shows the history of how our letters got their current shapes.
Off to take a load off my feet!
7 comments:
Aw so cute! I love the pics.
How cute. I'm glad it's been nice out so you can enjoy being outside. Anna is getting so big!
They look like they stayed so clean with their sno cones. Not an easy trick. All 3 of them are precious.
Kristina she is so precious!!! I cannot believe she is getting so big already!! It goes so fast! She is so sweet I wish I could kiss her little cheeks! Miss you guys!
Oh, they are all just so cute! And Fairytale land? I need to move to a more kid friendly town...Cubby begs to go to the Stratosphere and Excalibur (bc it looks like it should be a fun castle inside)--very deceiving to a child.
I LOVE her dress and bow...and face!
Oh, your children are so cute! And I LOVE little girls with great big pink hair bows! You are a sweet, wonderful mom! I don't always comment (limited time and energy) but I love reading about your family and adventures. Thank you for sharing and giving me a little window into your fabulous family!
So, so cute, all three of them! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment