After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Soccer Practice
Friday, July 30, 2010
The Good Life
The Armor of God
Southern Belles Luckiest Girl in the World Getting Big All Snuggled Up Defending the Home This IS My Smile, Mama Mia! Daddy's Little Girl Happy Birthday Mommy! Sooo Cute! Cooling Off Bathing Beauty
What precious little kids you guys have!!! I especially love the one with Josh and his little girl. If she's anything like Rowyn she will adore him always!! Rowyn wants Ben ALL the time even over me!!!
Kids kids kids...love the kids and all the fun stuff...especially that birthday cake, thats looking delicious this Sunday afternoon. Happy Birthday a little late!
Oh Happy belated birthday! Chocolate is my favorite way to celebrate. That little Anna is getting so big and squishy! I LOOOOVE the squishy stage! I could snuggle and cuddle forever that soft skin!
Oh I love the glimpse into your cute family! You are a lucky mommy, INDEED. They are sweet and good and adorable--and FUN. I can't help but think Cubby would get along well with your little dresser uppers! So creative!
8 comments:
Your kiddos are sooo cute Kristina! It looks like you're having a really good time with Anna and the boys this summer.
Those are some great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
What precious little kids you guys have!!! I especially love the one with Josh and his little girl. If she's anything like Rowyn she will adore him always!! Rowyn wants Ben ALL the time even over me!!!
Kids kids kids...love the kids and all the fun stuff...especially that birthday cake, thats looking delicious this Sunday afternoon. Happy Birthday a little late!
I love these pictures. Baby is getting so big! We need to see each other soon. I love that you have a little girl :)
Looks like you guys have been having great times this summer. What fun!
Oh Happy belated birthday! Chocolate is my favorite way to celebrate. That little Anna is getting so big and squishy! I LOOOOVE the squishy stage! I could snuggle and cuddle forever that soft skin!
Oh I love the glimpse into your cute family! You are a lucky mommy, INDEED. They are sweet and good and adorable--and FUN. I can't help but think Cubby would get along well with your little dresser uppers! So creative!
Post a Comment