Proudly presenting Anna's first tooth!

Michael has been calling her "Toother."

She's had a cold and I felt a little bump on her gums, but I didn't know it would come so fast. She is the most cheerful baby I've ever met. She laughs when I clean out her nose! She brings a smile to our faces all day long. I've had her to the doctor twice to check for ear infections but I guess she's been pulling at here ears because she's been teething. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon.

In other news, here we are making acorn men last Saturday.

The boys got the idea out of a book about Autumn and have been asking to make them since last winter.

We had to wait for the acorns to grow, make a trip to the craft store for pipe cleaners and Styrofoam, and F I N A L L Y they were ready to make! They have pin-heads because the only acorns I could find here are these tall, skinny ones.

And this video is just the boys being fun. Please don't listen to me trying to get Anna to smile. It's just embarrassing.
3 comments:
I love all of the cute crafts you do!!! I love your kiddies so much! And of course you and Jesh, ha ;)
I laugh when James cleans out my nose too!
They are so darn cute. It sure makes the day to day more pleasant when they're sweet and happy, doesn't it?
How exciting! I can't believe she has a tooth already.
Post a Comment