After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Soccer Practice
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Lucia Buns
Because Lucia Day comes at a busy time of year around here and it's only six weeks away.
Me need!! My parents gave us all real Lucia dresses for the girls and a crown and sash and everything. I am so excited, so excited for Lucia this year!!
3 comments:
Me need!! My parents gave us all real Lucia dresses for the girls and a crown and sash and everything. I am so excited, so excited for Lucia this year!!
Oh, my goodness, look at you making beautiful Lucia buns and it's still November! They really are beautiful. Is one of them an animal? Cute!
I feel a little silly I have no idea about Lucia day. I will have to google once I catch up on your blog.
Post a Comment