Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seriously


Josh said I only post goofy pictures of him on my blog so here's the one they took after Church Sunday for the new ward directory. No trace of goofiness.

8 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Seriously, how do you have the most BEAUTIFUL hair in the whole entire world?!?! Great family pic!!

Mags said...

I agree with the hair comment-gorgeous! And the boys(all three of them:) are so handsome! We miss you more and more each day-this is a great picture.

JoMamma said...

That is one amazing family picture. All of you look wonderful. I too love your hair.

mo said...

Nothing goofy about you guys! What a handsome beautiful family!

Emma Jo said...

You guys are just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! CUTE family picture! Sam and Michael are getting so big. I'm impressed Michael can say "Daddy back"! That's awesome. We're still working in the one word world with Hunter.

TXlaps said...

Surely with a dapper smile like that Josh is just lining up the job offers!

Amy said...

What an awesome picture. Are you sure this is for the ward directory and not a modeling job? :)