Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shared Laughter


Michael is really learning a lot of new words these days but our best communication is through shared laughter. I just put him down for his nap and when I started singing him a lullaby he went limp and pretended to snore! I thought it was so funny I started laughing and he joined in. That gave me the giggles and we both laughed together for a while. Just like his dad, Michael always knows when I need a good laugh and is an expert and finding something that will give me the giggles. I know he knows we're sharing something special and I love that little baby so much!

4 comments:

Mary said...

So sweet! I love your little boys. Josh definitely knows how to make people laugh, especially me! So, if Michael is anything like that, that is great! Hope you both are doing well! We miss you! Love you all :)

Kristy Rolph said...

That is so cute! Don't you just love little boys!!!

Kristy Rolph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lynn said...

I have a little boy with a great sense of humor...from the time he was born, I felt so strongly that one of his gifts was the ability to make people happy. I can't tell you how much I appreciate him every single day...especially since he can also be the most naughty...his humor helps calm mom's "flame" sometimes!