After years of working jobs to pass the time and pay the bills, I'm embarking on my REAL job of mommy, but it's so unreal that it feels like I'm just playing house!
Soccer Practice
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Skipping Christmas
I would post about Christmas, but I'm getting ready to move in 2 days and Michael and Sam spent the last 24 hrs throwing up. I'll have to do it later.
I hope your little guys are feeling better for the move--and that no one else gets that yucky bug! Are you stopping through St. Louis during your move west??? I hope you love California. We sure did.
2 comments:
I hope your little guys are feeling better for the move--and that no one else gets that yucky bug! Are you stopping through St. Louis during your move west??? I hope you love California. We sure did.
Sacramento?!?!?!
We are so excited for you but sooooooo sad we didn't get to do the road trip to DC! Good luck with EVERYTHING!
Happy Birthday to the boys!
Post a Comment