Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Sunday, March 7, 2010

View From the Top

I have four weeks until my big day.

Here's my daily view from the top . . . and the side. I feel enormous and my maternity shirts are mostly tight across the belly already, but I just looked at pictures from when I was expecting the boys and I was definitely bigger with them both in there, I guess I just forgot.

The other day I made a trip to M*arshalls with the boys. I think I'm about through shopping with them because I can't chase after them and they ignore my pleas to stay by me! I was looking through the pj's for something cute to live in after the baby's born while Michael was eating this, wrapper and all. I promise we had just eaten lunch at home, but what child of mine could resist a bunny-shaped Lindt chocolate? We had to buy it.

I was just trying to tell myself it would be a good idea to stop eating desserts until after the baby is born, but I couldn't resist that bunny either and had a few bites within one hour of my new resolution!

The bedding is on the crib. The bouncy seat is cleaned and assembled with fresh batteries in it. We really are just trying to stay busy until she's born.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

4 weeks!? I remember when I got to that mark with my boys and I couldn't help but think "How in the WORLD can my belly get any bigger???"
Good luck sista!! I'm SO jealous that you're having a girl!! :)

Brooke said...

Sweet! Loving the belly shot from the top!

Julie said...

I'm feeling your excitement all the way here in St. Louis. I'm so glad you get to have a little girl. Those boys will be amazing big brothers. Hang in there!

Mary said...

So exciting! We can't wait to meet baby Anna! :)

Katrina said...

You are so funny! I love those pictures of your belly. I feel like it's so hard to resist treats when you're pregnant...I think the pregnancy masks any weight gain from sweets (but then after I have the baby I find where it all went!). Best of luck staying away from desserts and getting the four weeks to fly by!

Abby said...

Oh, he has good taste if it was Lindt. I would secretly be glad while I verbally scolded. That made me laugh that he helped himself. What an ADORABLE end-of-pregnancy belly! And you are so prepared and shopping for afterwear...ahhh. After...sounds good to me--as long as we are not expected to ever leave the house again! Good luck and well wishes and prayers for you and a safe arrival of little girly.