Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girl Time

Today while the boys were saving the Universe with Transformers,

Anna and I ironed.
See how neatly she folded her dad's handkerchief? I am so proud of her.



It's fun to have another girl in the house.

I'm pretty sure she started social smiles yesterday. They are adorable, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Shame on me--I had given up on you for a time...I'm SO SORRY you had mastitis and that whole awful post about the bedtime troubles and potty troubles and all...I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry with you. A little of both. I love the contemplating of the univrse and "does the devil like daddy?" Bless you, BLESS YOU, good mommy, you! You are IN IT!

Angie said...

Anna looks so pretty! How's the potty training going?

Becks said...

What an adorable picture of Anna! So fun to have another girl in the house. Looks like she did a great job folding the handkerchief:) I hope you are feeling better. I love the Mother's Day pictures, too. Your family is really growing!