Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who find joy in taking care of little ones, your own or others'.
The boys sang Mother's Day songs with the Primary for the first time during church. It was darling. Michael's face was only visible from the nose up. Either he was hiding or he's just so little! They both sang and it was great.
And then there's little Misses Anna. So fun.

We didn't do much because I still feel sick from the mastitis but I did get a great two hour nap! Thank you Josh! That's what moms REALLY want! Hope you enjoyed your special day.

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Oh happy happy and sweet sweet children. And WAHOO for naps!

Brooke said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. It's not fun when your body is not cooperating! I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day and a nap!

Brooke said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. It's not fun when your body is not cooperating! I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day and a nap!

JoMamma said...

The picture of you and your three children makes me so happy. I'm so glad that you have these amazing children. Happy Mothers Day!