Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkins for the Pumpkins

The preschool had our field trip to the Pumpkin Farm today! I am loving the preschool world. Crafts, outings, projects, show and tell, birthdays. It is so fun.
We brought our friends along and listened as we learned that pumpkins are squash and corn is part of the grass family. I never knew that.

They had goats, pigs, chickens and turkeys to feed. AND hand sanitizer for afterward!There was a hayride, a corn maze, and this pyramid of hay. Can you find Michael in there?
There was a long line for this slide and it was pretty steep but the boys liked it. I pulled out their jackets for the first time this morning and put them in their jeans from last winter. They are too short! They are growing like weeds!
Sam was one of the tallest preschoolers there.
"Make a silly face!"
My pumpkins. Happy Fall!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh how fun!!! I love pumpkin patches! Can't wait to see you guys :)

Angie said...

I love all you sweet little pumpkins. Preschool is great.

JoMamma said...

That is a great fieldtrip. I'm glad they are loving learning, and that you are learning new stuff too. Oh and me from reading your blog. Preschool is great!

Becks said...

So fun! I love preschool and pumpkin patches. Your family is in such a fun stage--challenging, but fun! Glad you got to enjoy the field trip together.

Emma Jo said...

You are such a pretty Mom. And I love preschool too (in fact I love all of my kids in school because I am relearning all of the basic stuff I forgot years ago!) And I love love love fall stuff.

Suzie Petunia said...

Preschool and fall field trips just fit so perfectly together! I love them, too!! Looks like a lot of fun.