I'm late posting about our trip to Utah for my nephew's wedding. It was the last time the boys will fly for free! They loved the airplanes and did a great job traveling. Here's Sam enjoying a snack on his very own tray table.

He got very creative finding things to play with. Without blocks he still managed to build a tower at lunch in the Dallas airport with ketchup bottles and his uneaten cheese stick.

We got to visit both their living sets of great grandparents. Sam had fun riding this cow around like a horse Granny and Pepaw's.

Here's Michael and his Pepaw Nelson.

And with his Granny. Both of the boys were so friendly and warm with them right away. We had a great visit and wished we could have stayed longer.

Here Michael is giving Granny some sugar. I don't know who's skin is softer, her's or Michael's! They were so happy to be together.
I have pictures of the actual wedding on the family blog,
here.
Here's a picture of the boys with Grandma Anna and Grandpa Gail. They babysat them while we went to the wedding. The boys had fun dancing around while Grandpa played the harmonica and Grandma played the piano. Aunt Suzie stayed home from work that day to play with them, too, which was so sweet.

We were so excited to take the boys to the Salt Lake temple to see Moroni up close. Michael was so excited that he ran toward it, looking up at his favorite hero in the world, Moroni, and tripped, getting these bloody scrapes on his nose right before the wedding reception. Poor baby.


We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to living within driving distance of our Utah friends and family!
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! I know our grandparents LOVED seeing you and Josh and your cute boys! We're excited to be able to see them next month! :) Love you.
We'll be seeing Gma and Gpa Champion too soon!! They are so sweet. The faces your boys pull for pictures are SO funny! haha
Dear fellows!
Is it a problem to change iTunes to mp3? I say NOPE :) Its really uhrrr not being able to play iTunes tracks with my $300 iriver!
Digging for a solution brings certain results. To [url=http://drm-removal.com/features/iTunestoMP3/convert_iTunes_to_MP3.htm]convert iTunes to MP3[/url] I used this tool drm removal (drm-removal.com or something like this, please ask me - will find that web again). I don't care what is drm - what I read, its something dealing with protection and nothing about iTunes.
But this tool really works for me and it converted quickly my iTuines entire library, including video files!.
What you your solution? Why iTunes brings this shit? I didn't like ipods at all! They simple stuck and suck!
What is that drm that I loose converting my itunes to mp3?
thanks in advance!
mostly voted trcri
[url=http://wingnomdee.blogspot.com]wine gnome deep[/url]
[url=http://advanceracfluorescen.blogspot.com]advanced rack fluorescent[/url]
[url=http://sportoconvers.blogspot.com]sport tops converse[/url]
[url=http://reasyshartea.blogspot.com]rio easyshare teak[/url]
pages bmpmd
favorities ldvhf
[url=http://bridasewi.blogspot.com]bridal aid sewing[/url]
[url=http://petepuzzlepete.blogspot.com]peter puzzles peter[/url]
[url=http://vcrs-reviews.blogspot.com/2009/10/vcr-with-digital-tuner-smart-choice-for.html]vcr with digital tuner[/url]
[url=http://godfathe-merchan-foldi.blogspot.com]godfather merchants folding[/url]
[url=http://lasreapgoogl.blogspot.com]laser reaper google[/url]
future slvjx
Just to share an expirience:
I found a way to rip YouTube videos. Some of are webs where you put the url from YouTube and it gives you file with strange extension and small size. Some are really complicated.
My way was to use moviesherlock (moviesherlock.com or sm like this - please ask me - will rememeber). Really simple utility, that just works, and only 1 button in software.
[url=http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde]I downloaded it from here: http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde[/url].
I downloaded even HD movies!
But it looks too easy, has no player, but just works. It downloaded ~12 concurrent movies for me and actually slows down my system. Its possible to do search in [url=http://moviesherlock.com]moviesherlock[/url] and search results differs from what you see in YouTube. Thats strange.
Who knows - youtube results are different for same keyword? I loves cat (Simons cat / dog).
Why doesn't youtube allows to download its movies without external tools?!! It actually sucks!
Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment