
Hello from Babyland. We've been re-cooping, going through the ups and downs, and playing babies. My mom and dad came out for a week and took care of me, then we had a week on our own, then my niece Angie came for a week last week to hold the baby and entertain the boys. We are so thankful for their help and will miss them!

So, tomorrow will be four weeks since she was born and we begin being on our own for good. I am feeling a lot better physically and emotionally and I think I'm figuring out how to get Anna to sleep even with the noisy boys here but that will be my biggest challenge this week.

She is changing every few days. We no longer have any idea who she looks like but she does look like both of her brothers.

We love it when she puts her arms over me like this.

Grandma and Grandpa with grandchild number 23!

The boys were a little perturbed that they couldn't have me all to themselves and spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa at a safe distance until their last day or so here.

Reading to them is a sure way to win them over.

Sam loves Anna. He sings to her and like to get her pacifier even though she usually spits it out.


Today was the first day I went to church. Here's Anna in her dress from Grandma all ready for her first Sunday. The boys were proud to show her off.

Pretty in her first dress.

Here's her favorite place to be - held!

Not thinking about what I'm writing so much as just wanting to get the pictures up and say we're doing well. I think the boys will appreciate having me all to themselves, and Anna, this week. I am feeling stronger and hope to get out of the house so the boys don't spend so much time watching TV.
Now I'm going to hold my baby, listen to her breathe, and smell her baby smell! I love this girl! I feel so much more of a kinship than I did with the boys. Maybe it's just easier to bond with one than it was with two, or maybe it's the fact that I am actually getting some sleep this time around, but I feel like we're such good friends.
10 comments:
Thanks for all the cute pictures! She is a doll. Glad you are feeling better. What a sweet and wonderful time for all of you. Love you.
Ah, sounds great! Glad you're getting some good one on one! See you guys soon!
Ahh sleep isn't it amazing how much that helps?!? Wahoo for you!
WE LOVE HER!!! She is so so cute!! I cannot believe that she will be a month old already this week!! Love you guys and so glad you are doing well!!
What adorable pics. So glad you've been able to get some rest and have help. That makes all the difference. Can you believe you're a mom of 3?
She is so adorable. I love the pictures. I'm glad to hear that you've been taken care of.
oh my gosh, anna is beautiful! congratulations guys!!!
It sounds like life is finding its pace. I am glad that you have had loving and wonderful help in fun visitors. So adorable. Love the little boys and darling little girl, so so cute.
Oh,she is absolutely perfect. What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad you have had lots of help...and sleep! I can do anything if I have had a little sleep to start things off. Congratulations again...girls are wonderful!
So cute! I have to say I totally see Josh in her! We can't wait to hold her and give her loves :)
Post a Comment