
Need I say more? Both babies are screaming and I'm getting close to joining them. Orajel doesn't work. Motrin takes forever to kick in. Which baby with tears streaming down their cheeks and imploring looks in their eyes do I pick up to comfort? The one who's so hysterical they're choking - until the other one becomes that way, then we switch. Good times.
3 comments:
Kristina!! Hooray for a blog!!! :) Thanks for your comment - I was so excited when I saw it and realized that it meant you had a blog out there, too! Good luck with the teething thing... I hope their teeth come in fast (unlike Sophie's teeth that like to take their dear sweet time erupting through the gum - lovely). Have you heard about teething tablets? I haven't tried them (yet), but have heard miracle stories about them.
Anyway, LOVE the blog - we'll be checking back often!! :)
Lisa (& Bryce and Sophie)
I wish I could come and give you a break! Cubby's had all the signs of his two year molars--and the Dentist told me yesterday that nope, nothing...so what have I been giving him Motrin for? Oops. A reminder that I don't know what I'm doing most of the time! I'm glad you at least know the reason for the sadness. It helps (at least for me).
I never thought how perfect this picture is for the teething stage of life...now I'm trying to imagine it "times two"! Here is the good news...one of my best friend's had twins and when she had her next baby she said it was literally half the work...it seemed like nothing! Luckily your short term memory becomes a little murky as they grow older and you don't remember this horrific phases!
Post a Comment